Sponsor a Teacher for Senior Banquet
If you would like to sponsor a teacher, you may do so by purchasing a "Sponsor a teacher" ticket at our MSA store which you set your price on (at least $40). These contributions help with our funds to offset the costs.
Students were given Summer Assignments prior to the last day of school. The assignments posted do not reflect the entire summer hw packet. Please contact your teachers to ensure you have all assignments.
Juniors – Timeline
- SAT and/or ACT preparation.
- Create a list of colleges that interest student.
- Visit college campuses.
- Register and take PSAT/NMSQT, which is given in October. The PSAT/NMSQT qualifies students to compete for National Merit Scholarships.
- Attend college fairs.
- Modify list of colleges and universities that interest the student.
- Review college admissions criteria.
- Register and take the SAT and/or ACT between January and June.
- Begin Service Academy and ROTC application process. Students will need to obtain a congressional nomination for the Service Academies.
- Register and take two SAT II Subject tests in areas the student is taking AP exams at the May or June test date.
- Maintain academic performance as this will be the student’s GPA and class ranking that will appear on college applications.
- Visit prospective colleges.
- Create resume of school activities, honors & awards, and community service from grades 9 – 12.
- Request teacher letters of recommendation for college applications.